Saturday, September 03, 2005

I'm just getting ready

Today I woke up with a long agenda, and a weary heart. I made my way to Eastern Mountain Sports to talk with the G.M. Matt about possible sponsorship for my trip and it was very encouraging and will meet with him again on Tuesday. I spoke with an owner of a bicycle shop in Scarsdale who is also interested in sponsoring me with a bike. Other contacts I made today were with Fox 5, and The Daily News. Now just here at Daves house working on this journal, and actually just got a call from Jenny. I'm just going to finish some paper work here and go out riding for a little bit. Hey mommy, a week after you died I finally woke up from that dream, and it all seemed cloudy. I felt that I was lost in time , but now everything is as clear and vivid as it's ever been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home