Sunday, September 04, 2005

HEAVY HEART

Today again Idid my usual ride, even ran into my cousin Eddie , but I rode with a heavy heart.
I just had a lot on my mind today, between thinking about mommy and the first day she was in the hospital and only three weeks later when she died. i thought about how my brother Rick was doing the best he's ever done in his life for as long as I could remember, and how my sister Debbie was going down to Louisianna (she's an E.M.T.) TO HELP WITH THE EFFORTS THERE. We're going to miss her and we hope she stays safe. But Deb is most worried about leaving my niece Shelly back home. My niece is mentally, and physically challenged but we'll make sure she's ok. Anyway riding around the South Bronx is always great especially on Labor day weekend. From smelling the barbecues on the beach or in the parks and streets, and listening to people in whispers and shouts about nothing more than just the enjoyment of the day or times passed. when I leave on the 11th I SURE WILL MISS HOME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home