Monday, September 12, 2005

Everyones been a blessing

I've been busy trying to get things in order for my trip, and there's a lot of people to thank. James along with the rest of my true friends really came through for me. Basically I spent the last day by myself and spent the remaining hours with matthew , and rick and spent the rest talking to popi, lil rich,deb, darren,o.b jooe , goose, al, and edwin and his family. thanks again to everyone for making things happen. thank you to steve, and j.p. at danny's cycles for hooking up the bike. to my friends and family, I love all of you. The last days leading up to me leaving I was very anctious. I had one of the greatest dreams the night before that I've ever had , and will talk about it on a later date. I cant believe how much you are all supporting me and keeping me inspired. There's someone I WOULD LIKE YOU ALL TO KNOW ABOUT. I had walked into Spectators Bar in New ROCHELLE a FEW hours befor the fundraisor and Steve one of the owners of the bar had told me an angel came in with the article that was run in the paper regarding my trip in mommy's name for the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY. He said "this kid doesnt have his own bike, I got to talk to him. I got a bike for him". The bike is well over thousand dollars , but it came from his heart. I was told that he, mitch berke was just diagnosed with the same cancer that took mommy's life, so mitch along with his wife Nancy had family friends Andy and Denise Capuano bring me the bike. Thanks and I'll tell you later how the first three days of my trip to Cali went. thanks also real, gabe, amy, michelle, jeff, my moms friend carole, phil, rick , anne elena and anybody i forgot I'll get you in later oh yeah Los, nancy and fam thanks but right now day 2 got to get off the computer at the library at ESU. PEACE. Dave thanks for keeping the few possesions I have at your crib.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home