Sunday, October 09, 2005

wow everyone thanks for writing

first off Darren, D. Naar, Renda, Rum, Charlie, Nancy, and Cey thanks for responding to me, and O.B., Pop, Billy, And Los thanks too I really needed all the help out here.
Hey mommy, all I could think of is when ever I get in trouble somewhere and things look bleek and even if its hours later someone is there to help. Its only been a little over two months and I cant believe you're gone. I really wish like everyone else that I could just call you up and tell you about things and that I love you. I have no concept of time here on my trip but since the last time I saw you it feels like a lifetime ago. Whats it like where you are? I know you're in a better place, its just wierd knowing I cant go by 210 Pelham and find you there. Sorry if I took your life for granted when you were still alive, AND i SHOULD OF CAME BY MORE OFTEN. Anyway thank you and popi for giving me life.Please keep me strong on my trip cause I'm trying to find that peace within.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home