Friday, September 23, 2005

CANT SLEEP

Just here in South Bend and chillin out in front of the Quality in thinking about tomorrow. I'M going to use the morning to see the sights, take some pictures and try to enjoy the city without just coming and going too quick. James said Chicago is only like an hour drive so if things go well I should get there in only 6 hrs maybe less depending on how fast I can peddle and if the wind isn't against me like it was in Toledo. Anyway GO IRISH. HEY wheres Bobby Knight? You know Artest represents strong for NEW YORK. I'm sorry if I forgot to mention all of those affected in the south,but the prayers of everyone are with you all. Thank you also to all posting comments, and donating on line. Brook on the 6 train,O.K. Rum, and 30 miles is a big feat. It was good talking to you too George M, AND i'LL KEEP ON TRUCKIN. SMILINGON, I'm glad I can be an inpiration for you and your father who by being a 2 time survivor of cancer is an ispiration for me too. AIMESTRESS thanks for the donation kid. JSP it was great meeting you too, hope to see you again, and thanks for coming to specs. These first 2 weeks has put a beating on my body, but feeling good. It's kind of like the first couple of weeks of football practice, your body takes a beating you didn't think it could take, but then all of the sudden out of nowhere you wake up and go to practice and the fatique, and headaches are gone, and you feel like a superman. I just remembered, oh s*@t when I get back I got to find a job, and a place to live. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. " I KNOW NOTHING STAYS THE SAME, BUT IF YOU'RE WILLIN TO PLAY THE GAME". So just like the other song goes "I KNOW THAT THERE IS PAIN, BUT IF I HOLD ON FOR ONE MORE DAY, I'LL BREAK FREE, BREAK FROM THE CHAINS".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home