Thursday, September 22, 2005

what ever

between speaking to Dave,Nancy,Gabe,Jackie,Darren,pop,n Rick,n O.b. keeping me encouraged even though I was a little down they helped alot,and finally speaking to Nancy was great. she used words like Christine,Rick,and James saying they were proud of me. Those words really moved me. I spent the whole day of the 20th in Cleveland riding around town from Jacobs Field to the Gund arena The Browns Stadium, The Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and just kicking it on the pier of Lake Erie. Rachel from the news paper in town offered me a place to stay but at 5pm I decided to keep it moving and rode about 20 miles into Lakewood through the hood.I sppoke to Andy Cap briefly and he told me he would see mitch, and Nancy for dinner with his wife Denise after not seeing him for a while. Hope you're well mitch, wanna speak to yaa soon. In Rocky River at Motel 8 I began to think how difficult P.A. was and how the darkness and the noises in the mountains spooked me sometimes. Iwas now on my way to Toledo and ran into Ed Graff who took my picture on the lake for me while he was enjoying grandpa day with his grand-daughter Jessica. Rt 6 was beautiful, the energy was great. Ed even gave me a brief history lesson of the local towns. As I was on rt 6 I was sprayed by what I thought was insectacide by a big rig, and then got to where 6 and 20 met not knowing which way to go I stopped to ask for help.20 was a bypass that I wouldn't of legaly been able to pass so the person I asked for help actually told me he was the one who sprayed me with what turned out to be chlorinated water. His name was Randy Lanning and he took me through and we wound up having dinner at Chilis which he paid for even though he probably had less than me. We kicked it about life and how things were rough for him and I realized we had a lot of the same pains. He spoke to me about how much he loves his children and his relationships with his parents. and the death of a sibiling of Hotchkins Disease. After dinner we wound up parting ways and I shed a tear saying solong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home