Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Easy riding

It went good today making good time on the highway with no blowouts, and after a few pit stops feeling it a little bit in my right knee for some reason, I got off I-44 and went to a McD's to use that card Greg gave me and asked where the heart of the city was, and this white dude with a gapped tooth smile said where in the O.K.C. DO YOU WANT TO GO G, I was wondering if he was serious and he was dead serious, any way I went up a service road heading towads rt 40 and realized from passed experiences that if you're in the city, motels are pretty steep, so I made it outside Oak City to El Reno where I stopped to eat at a Sonics across from the Budget inn where I was going to stay for the night, and I was determined in my mind to leave early because the weather was going to change, it would get colder and rain late in the day, anyway back at Sonics Mr. Foster bs'd. about my ride and how he was going to see his son who's in the military and go to the O.S.U./Texas game, Mr. foster sorry about your dads losing battle with liver cancer, and its nice to hear how proud you are of your sons. Mr Foster told me my they're called Sooners and paid for my kids meal with slushie and gave me 80 dollars for the motel and for food the next few days. I sure am lucky that people are looking out for me like that, but it would be even better if people went to my website instead, and donated on line, because thats what the ride is for besides my own peace of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home