Sunday, October 23, 2005

Are you o.k.

Hey Mitch, where have you been? I've been trying to get in touch with you but there's never an answer. Andy told me you were sickand in the hospital. Ihope you are fine and I will see you real soon. keep fighting, I still have to meet ya, you know. I know first hand Mitch, that pancreatic cancer is tough, not personally but watching my mom suffer I hope its not the same for you. I hope you can get treatment and it goes well. I know Nancy your wife and your children love you, and I do too. I can never thank you enough for not just the bike but talking to me on the road and offering me your help even in your condition. You know I forgot about my first friend I ever had. His name was Brian Hussey, and he was my first friend to die. he died of Lukemia and I never got to go to his funeral, and I had always been sad about that cause i never had a chance to say goodbye, so to you Mitch I will say solong if you read this and not goodbye yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home