Saturday, October 22, 2005

California dreamin

Always when my mind has been at its worse I've always found somebody to save me. Jaylese's company came at a great time. It was great to have the companionship of someone of the opposite sex. I've been pushed hard and now sitting here in Point Loma in front of the public library and at 6am I heard a phone alarm go off and I knew it wasnt mine so I looked over in the grass and found a phone. I contemplated for a moment on what to do with it, should I hold it and use it or try to contact some numbers to find the owner? So of course I called some numbers and found the owner. She came and picked it up by 630 and was very grateful for me returning it. I had actually got a call back from a woman who was her sister and she explained to me how worried her sister was because the phone contained many important contacts like doctors, and how she needed it. You see her son suffered from constant siezures and she really relied on the phone, and with hospital costs it wouldn't of been so easy to replace it. She said she couldnt offer me anything but it made me happy she was happy. It's now 8, so I will go around the block to the hostel to see if I could check in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home