Sunday, October 16, 2005

What was I thinking of

I left the Carefree Inn, and had a bite and left at 11 anyway. The weather had to be atleast 100, and looking back I should of left earlier. Put it this way as easy as the terrain was the weather beat me up and I had to ration the water cause its not like theres a rest stop every mile, and the water gets hot very quick. with the stops it took me 13 hrs to get through 8 to the Cali border at Yuma. mY body is still tired and now it was sundown and even though there are some cars riding through, its hard in the dark. Out in the middle of nowhere I was getting spooked, and at times I just wanted to dig a hole, crawl in it and cry, but the only choice you have is to keep peddling. The one good thing was that it cooled off at night. Finally I got into Yuma at about 12:45, and I ate at the Burger King, before I checked in to the motel 6, and of course someone had to talk to me even though I didnt want to be bothered. His name was Mykel, and he said he was originally from Jersey, I believed him cause of his accent. He didnt seem like a local, actually the things he talked about sounded like he was on the run, but it didnt matter much to me. With the little money I had I STILL BOUGHT HIM SOMETHING TO EAT.I couldn't leave him hanging like that and if I had dough like that I would of even gotten him a room, but I couldn't, and I couldnt let him stay with me. He wouldnt let me go even though the BK was closing and he wanted to ride my coat tails. Mykel I did all I could I was just worried after a while that he would follow me to the Motel6 ,but I had my blade so I was like what ever. I finally checked in and was able to do what I wanted to do all night, not just shower, but scream loudly and curse myself out for taking this trip. What the f@*k was I thinking. I guess I got problems huh. Being alone for so many hours sucks. I'm not going totally crazy in the brain because San Diego is very close. I HOPE MY MIND WILL BE AT ease soon CAUSE boy do I need it. Oh did I tell you the batteries in my radio went dead and I had no more left so I talked to myself for a few hrs and was wondering when the men in the white jackets were going to come for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home