Sunday, October 16, 2005

Had TO TAKE IT EASY TODAY

There's a long day ahead of me tomorrow, so today I only did about 65 miles into Gila Bend, and boy was it hot. I left little Mexico, oops I mean Phoenix at 12PM after a little breakfast and stopping at a library to enter some blogs. Since I was only on the bike 4 and a half hours it wasnt that bad, though I constantly became thirsty. Moving through 10, and 85 wasnt bad otherwise. Tomorrow I hear will be very hot so I will leave a little later than usual and try to knock off some of the hotness during the day. Gila Bend is nice, and here at the carefree in thats what I feel right now by not riding so many hours. I will catch up on some much needed rest. Alice at the desk is very nice, but talked a bit longer than I wanted. I just wanted to get in my room and shower and relax. Laying in my bed all I could think about tonight was yes James, and Leslie I hope you're laughing as loud as me right now cause I still have the same boots on and damn do they stink real bad. And also one of the happiest things for me will be to wear something different. I've been wearing the same stuff. I got 2 shorts, 2 sweats, 3 underwears, and threesocks, and about 5 shirts, and its getting, along with other things frustrating. Its literally getting meangry looking at the same things day in and day out. I will go now cause I will have a long 100 miles or more in the desert, I'm just happy it will be on 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home