Friday, October 21, 2005

should I do it?

After hanging with Mykel and finally getting some sleep I was still tired, still thinking about yesterday and that ditch which would of provided much needed comfort. I wound up waking up early anyway and just lazied around. I had my very healthy burger king breakfast where I was sure I would run into Mykel again but I didnt. Taking my meal to a table to eat I purposely sat next to this girl who I was totally drawn to right away. All on looks cause I obviously had no idea the kind of person she was, even though she turned out to be great. I also purposely asked her directions out of town even though I already knew where I was going. I took the initiotive to let her know what I was doing, and by the time I realized it, it was already almost 12pm. We spent over an hour talking and it was great. Her name was Jaylese. I told her of last night and I think she saw the soft side of me. She lived here in Yuma and came here with her family from Colombia when she was just 8 years old. We hit it off so well that we wound up staying in Yuma together and spent the whole day and night together. Put it this way I wound up shipping my bike same day service to San Diego which was picked up by her cousin Stephanie and her boyfriend. I was a little nervous to do so cause I didnt want to part with the bike but her little Honda Del sol would not be able to accomodate my bike. So I took a shot as she did. We went to her apt where we talked about life and just watched tv and enjoyed each others company. I had been honest and told her of my situation with my ex which you will hear about soon and boy is that situation a doozy and I guess thats why I could write about it now and not worry. We left to San Diego after midnight and got to the hills, about 3:30am and I didnt want to leave. Now another day or so I took off my trip I was so happy I did. Hey Mr Sampson I didnt have to worry about running into any mountain lions. I was happy not just to pick up a day but to be with her the time I was. I didnt want the car ride to end and Jaylese I wish you could of came along with me. I was tired and actually got to the hostel around 43oam and waited till 8am when it opened. I'm just glad she stayed at Stephanies so she didnt have to drive back alone at night. Will I ever see you again? Here I am in San Diego and I hope its good to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home