Sunday, October 23, 2005

Just loungin with Cey

Cey and I just chilled around her Nob Hill Apt talking about my trip, her move out here, and just life. She has been feeding me like a King. Its good to have a good home cooked meal. We also walked to the market and listened to her strum her guitar singing songs like leaving on a jet plane. I got to see her routine of sataurdays how she would chill, cook, take a shower, get ready, and play the guitar, and leave to work. I wound up going with her to Tosca and had drinks on Pete and bs'd with him, Carl, and Leslie who gave me a 20 dollar donation and actually had tears come down her face when I told her of my trip and the death of Mitch. I left Cey there at work after a few drinks and went back to the crib and watched Crash and fell asleep, so I could walk around the city with Cey tomorrow and see the sights. Jessie I cant believe only to other people live in this whole building, as beautiful as it is. Thanks for letting me eat all your food. Juliana can I come to Jazz, is there a dress code? Oh yeah the other night on my way back down the block to Ceys work I knda came up strong behind this guy and I startled him so as I walked by I said sorry and then he said to me '' hey do you wanna party", and I said dont make me smack you. Then 2 minutes later this young black dude was like hey do you wanna see something and then gestured towards his zipper and as he walked backwards I pulled out my blade and said dont make me cut you. A lot of wierdos here, damn I cant wait to fly home. Imight catch a charge before I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home