Sunday, October 23, 2005

my last day here

Both Cey and I slept late, had some breakfast and talked about family stuff. Hey Titi do you call Cey every day? We used my last day to walk around the city and take some touristy pictures. We walked through Nob, Cina Town, North Beach, and Fishermans Wharf. I saw the Golden Gate Bridge, and the pier where all the seals stay since the big earthquake of 89. Cey took me to Cali's famous In and Out Burgers which was fresh and tasty. While we where at the pier there were many news satations there reporting on the children who were thrown in the bay by their mother and filming the search efforts of the 2 remaining children. Anyway now back at Jessie's apartment she's cooking me some dinner and I am getting my stuff ready so I can hop on the Bart to take it to Oakland. I will catch the 10pm train to the airport and stay there till my 7am flight leaves. Jessie said its funny that I'm going to now fly back over the way I came on bike that took me almost 6 weeks to do. Thanks for everything Cey, It was good to finally be with family, and I hope all works out well with Kevin. He sounds like a great guy and I would of really liked to have met him. Peace, I'm going home. Cey thanks for playing the guitar for me and singing accidentally in love, while listening to all of my exploits of being single in Florida as a youngin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Cool blog, good job. Come see mine :) Check it out, these guys are the best for discount web hosting.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home