Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Frosted Flakes

I just want to give a big big shout out to all of you who flaked out. Those of you who answered your Phones, and BULLSHITTED ME AROUND, INSTEAD OF JUST KEEPIN IT REAL AND TELLING ME NO OR YOU CANT, AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO GOT TOO SCARED AND DIDNT EVEN ANSWER. I didnt catch feelings, I just thought of how weak you were, and actually laughed to myself. Damn little ole me had you runnin scared from your phone. I was just taking a shot in the dark, so I didnt lose any sleep over it did you? I guess really those of you I'm speaking of, your little girl ways speak for some of your character, and those of you who I speak of have very respectable, and important jobs. So I thought that being so you all would be the last to do so. I guess no ones perfect so I'll only give a little shout out out. I wont put your last names. So I would just like to say peace, love, and hair grease to PETE, MONICA, BRIAN, LAUREN, AND BRAD. All I really wanted was to talk and kick it, you know it had been pretty long and I didnt know too many people through these states. I didnt want nothing what you may have thought, I just wanted something that wouldn't of costed you a dime. But you taught me something, that I would do the exact opposite, you know maybe have some Cap'n Crunch instead of Frosted Flakes. You ever here it? Milky, cereal baby, milky, cereal baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home